Expungement/Sealing of Records

A criminal offense can be embarrassing, and it can also negatively impact one’s career, job search, apartment rental, name in the community, or personal life.

If you have ever been arrested for, or pleaded to, a criminal offense; you may qualify to have your record sealed or expunged.

Contact Attorney Barner. He will tell you, without charge, whether you can legally seal or expunge your criminal record.

Moreover, he can contact “mug shot” websites and work toward having any embarrassing booking photos removed. Call 954.267.8164.